What I learned Beside the Pandemic

      The outbreak of the pandemic give an impact to my education. It change the way I learn in the past to present. Today we are living to a new normal life which is very innovative to us especially to the young people. My education in new normal is change from face to face in to a modular class. This types of learning is very different for me because it my first time. This type of learning is a little harder because I have to answer every lesson and learn from it. I can not lie i did a hard times on this.

       One of my subject is the ICT which stand for Information and Communication Technology. I have learned alot of things on this subject. I learned all about computers and technology. On this subject I learned some desktop applications on the computer which is a great tools to use when I grew up. I also learned about creating my own account of blogspot which I can use to published my articles and show to the others how do they react to it by commenting. Because of this blogspot, I enhance my essay making skills which is very helpful to myself. I did also learn about the internet and some of its components.

      Every day we learn a lot of things even there is a risk on our way. Not because their is a pandemic that can delay our responsibilities doesn't mean were not going to learn about things but its not. We learn everyday that our life face and it will continue until the last breath of our living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning About HTML