Learning About HTML

      The covid-19 pandemic has become bigger in the past coming months and that forced almost all of the student to stop temporary in their study a at school. In order to continue their learning many head of teachers around the world established online learning. As a student I am affected to the pandemic and experience the distance learning and learned something and also I have encountered some problems and challenges to those days.

     On my experience on the second quarter of my distance learning, I have learned a lot of things and some interesting lesson on that time. I have discovered a programming language called HTML where we are task to create HTML files. I also learned some html tags that we are  going to apply in creating an html files. I also discovered a lot of various attributes on html. I didn’t expect that inside of the web browser was bigger than I thought. In my days of studying and creating this, I have encountered some problems like not understanding some of the lesson, do not have the best gadgets in making, and experience pressured to  the time in creating but I always do everything to make my task done.

      I do have a difficult time in doing my task on the weeks of modules but I always do everything I can to pass on time all of my assigned task. Even there is a pandemic, the virus I will not stop me from studying and learn something new and interesting things that can help me to fulfill my dreams.

Comments