Who Am I Really

     
There are billions of living things that are living on earth and humans are the most special one living here. Humans were the best creation of God and all humans was born with purpose. No human that are born without purpose in their life. Every humans has their own talent that makes them special. Not all humans were the same, we have differences in our lives. Every human has a unique characteristic in life.
      I am Ralph Justine Regua and I am 15 years old, I have one little sister, her name is Angelica Jane Regua, we are only two siblings. My father is Wayne Bruce Regua and my mother is Jowilyn Regua. We are a total of four living in one house. Right now I am studying at Ilocos Sur National High School as a grade 10 student, our school is very wide and has many things to do inside. There are many people there that can be friends. In our school we have a loving principal and caring teachers. I love most of my subject but I don’t really much like the English subject because I’m not really good at it, English is one of my weakness.
      I am tall and I like to play basketball special when I play with my friends. Playing basketball with them   made me feel nostalgic every time. Not only playing basketball is my favorite, I also love when me and my family are watching movies when we don’t have anything to do. My Idol basketball player is LeBron James because she always inspire me every time I watch his plays. When I am bored and there is nothing to do, I always watch historical videos and it serve as my stress reliever when I fell stressed.
       Many Filipinos like to dance and sing on karaoke specially when there is an occasion, but singing and dancing is one of my biggest weakness. I don’t really like singing and dancing because I am shy of this kind of things. My biggest nightmare was roleplaying or acting specially in front of many people, I only doing this things for grade because I am a shy type of person. I am doing all I can to remove my shame and have a self confident to do this things but it may take some time.
        I have many goals in my life and my biggest dream is to graduate and become a successful engineer someday and I will lift my family from being poor to wealth. I will stop my family from working and I will work for them as an exchange of their hard work in raising us from the top. I have many inspiration and love ones that are supporting me from my dreams and I am very thankful for that.
         We all have differences in our lives and we have different goals to achieve. We should be thankful to God that we are still living. We are not born to just live on here, we are born because we have missions to accomplish and we have different talent to pursue. We are all different but we are living in one places and that is the earth.

Comments

  1. Hey Justine! What a nice article:)I hope you will achieve your goals in life:)) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justine! Hope you will graduate and achieve your dream as engineer😊Make your Family Prpud and God Bless!🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph Justine Regua i hope you will becaome an engineer someday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning About HTML