President of my Generation

Dear, Mr. President
                                    To our beloved president, I am very proud of you for winning the position of being a president of the Republic of the Philippines. I am happy to see all your projects that makes our country the Philippines a better place to leave. I am amazed by your work in eliminating the corruption corruption and crimes in our country.
                                    Our beloved president, I wrote this letter because I want to give a recommendation for our country. Mr. President, I recommend to give a job for the people of the Philippines that loss their jobs just because there is a pandemic. Many of them are relying on the money that they gave to them by the government as a help to buy their needs for everyday life, but this is not enough. They should have a temporary job so they can deal with starvation and having difficulties on buying their needs for everyday life. Mr. President, this recommendation can help to rebuild the fallen economy.
                                      Mr. President, I hope you can read this letter that I made as soon as possible so that many people can still lived even there is a pandemic. I wish you the best and praying for your good health in managing our country. You are not alone Mr. President, we are facing this problem together, we can do it when we works as one and make the Philippines free from pandemic. 

Comments

  1. Great article! I salute you our dear President Duterte:)) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hope Mr. President will read your article and he will notice your suggestion to rebuild our economy. 💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog show me that how President Duterte making our country into a better one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recommendation for the president to give jobs for unemployed citizens can really help many Filipinos from poverty. I hope that the president can read your letter and consider your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I respect your recommendation but I think it's not easy right now to take actions on it; but I am hoping that he will have a resolution for it because our economy right now is really falling down. I know that President Duterte is doing all he can to make this country a better place. Let us do pray to God for his safety. I hope that one of this days, he can read your letter for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You stated your ideas and opinions very well. I agree that the president should give opportunities to the less fortunate. Godbless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning About HTML